It is important to plan out projects to make sure it is matching the business needs. Business should be the driver, rather than technology.
Creating solutions requires management and maintence, so it has to be worthwhile to implement and meet needs to delivery increased revenue, reduced
costs, increased security (or lower risks), or add value (sometimes intangable).
We provide strategic planning to decide on the appropriate direction to meet the business needs. Creating the appropriate solution the reflects
the need for the correct duration based on budget and benefit can be difficult to define and then implement. There are so many options such as
buying it versus building it. There are pros and cons to each of these approaches and it can be overwhelming at times to decide the appropriate
direction. We can help to quickly narrow down the field based on business needs, budget, flexibility, branding, differentiation, services, etc.
Software Development and DevOps Service
When it is appropriate for us to aid in the development efforts, our primary focus is with web applications on the .NET Core and .NET Framework
platforms, bringing forth our extensive business development skills.
These applications are hosted both on-premise and on Microsoft Azure. We help implement monitoring and redundancy to maximize uptime.
Our team has significant long term experience with Microsoft technologies, we offer the following services:
- .NET-based libraries such as Infragistrics, Syncfusion, and Open Source libraries via GitHub
- Work with and create Web Apis, Web Services (including WCF)
- Agile strategies using DevOps with Azure, including CI/CD pipelines, Web App Staging
- Database Management and Development using MSSQL Server (On-premise and Azure)
- Integration of systems and services locally and with business partners/vendors
- Security and Encryption including SSL/TLS, VPN, OAuth2/Open ID Connect, IPSec
- Auditing/Logging, Azure Monitor, Application Insights, Windows EventLog, Logger Factory, Serilog
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Capacity Planning and Scalability including Storage, Networking, and resource management
- Technical Project Management (typically Iterative and modified Agile)
- Remote Access and Support
Most Recent Development Projects
It has been exciting to be apart of many projects over the years. Here are some of them that highlight our diving in and creating successful solutions for our clients:
- IT integration planning between services, including data accuracy, capacity planning, and disaster recovery plans.
- WordPress deployment for blogging and Responsive UI work to provide content to its membership and potential members.
- Implement IdentityServer on .NET Core 2.x to support OAuth2 and Open ID Connect, integrating with existing authentication systems including Azure Active Directory and Windows Active Directory.
- Kentico Content Management System (CMS) development and integration with internal systems to deliver business sytem information for internal teams and outside partners.
- Integration development into MINDBODY membership to present classes, coaches/trainers, and scheduling.
- DNN Content Management System development, creating custom modules to integrate with external systems back-end systems. Implement Responsive UI and custom interfaces for mobile and desktop applications.
- ASP.NET C# .NET Framework and .NE Core custom website development.
- SharePoint 2013 Ecommerce development and integration with lists and document libraries, creating WebParts handle large volumes of data. Automate deployment across multiple systems using PowerShell.