Our goal is to provide business solutions using technology. While we stay current with new technologies and its benefits (lower cost, increased productivity), we understand that doesn't always match an organization's environment with vertical application needs, training, and budget. The right solution must coexist directly with the business need, balancing against potential technical debt.
With our technology knowledge, our passion to create business solutions, and our client's business knowledge, we partner to create successful solutions.
Our billing rate is subject to change and, when applicable, sales tax is added.
Our consulting services are invoiced every two week with payment due within 10 business days (Net 10 Terms). Payment can be made via credit card online or company check. Personal checks are not accepted. Our projects are based on Time and Materials with an agile-based bi-weekly project process used throughout.
Hosting services are invoiced annually with payment due within 15 days (Net 15 Terms).
Aeriden focuses on software development services, hosted software solutions, and Azure IT services.
With the continued evolution of computing and the Internet, we have seen significant changes over time. As these technology services improve and integrate with daily activities, they become more complex with increased dependency and options. We focus on using these various tools to solve business needs, increase automation for accuracy and quickness, and reduce costs.
This website showcases numerous Microsoft-based technologies, taking advantage of the following tools and technologies:
- Visual Studio 2019 (on Windows) and Visual Studio Code (on macOS, Linux, and Windows) IDEs
- .NET 5 (ASP.NET Razor)
- SASS/SCSS Generation for CSS 3 management, including support for browser light/dark modes
- Bootstrap 4.6.0
- jQuery 3.5.1
- Fontawesome 5
- SendGrid for Communications
- Facebook feed APIs
- Azure App Services (Web Aps) for PaaS website hosting
- Azure Pipelines (Azure DevOps Pipelines) for automated release management using code-based YAML definition
- Azure Application Insights for internal application monitoring
- Azure Monitor for downtime notifications
- Azure Backup for data retention and disaster recovery
- Azure Active Directory (AAD) integration for authentication and authorization
- Google Analytics for traffic analysis